This lantern and wagon are in the driveway of a friends ranch so I’ve been by it countless times and often thought it was photo worthy. I would love to tell you how much I planned and prepped this shot. But, It was actually a cold spring morning with a little snow in the air, I was up in Salmon visiting my parents and we took a ride in the hills for some photo opportunities. We stopped at the friends ranch to check the spring run off in the river. As we were turning around we saw the rancher so we stopped and chatted for a few minutes. We didn’t even get out of the F250, Dad was driving and I was riding shotgun. We were parked just so I could see lantern out the window on the driver side rear passenger seat (quad cab), I had dad roll down the window as we were chatting and fired off a couple shots out the back windows at 300mm.
- RT @fusionaddict: Marvel: 'Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history' @levarburton: https://t.co/qKK3ke3IVB about 4 hours ago
- @maggieKTVB7 @KTVB Ok, I'll give ya that. But another color debate? Have we not completely covered that people perc… https://t.co/g8caNCPTg1 about 5 hours ago in reply to maggieKTVB7
- Slow news day @KTVB https://t.co/pPI0davelX about 5 hours ago
- And I thought nothing could make me less optimistic about Twitter's future..... https://t.co/wPC6l1AkqP about 15 hours ago
- RT @AirFacts: “I’ve been a student pilot for 33 years.” https://t.co/5V7ZtwcuiZ 07:12:12 AM March 21, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube