This lantern and wagon are in the driveway of a friends ranch so I’ve been by it countless times and often thought it was photo worthy. I would love to tell you how much I planned and prepped this shot. But, It was actually a cold spring morning with a little snow in the air, I was up in Salmon visiting my parents and we took a ride in the hills for some photo opportunities. We stopped at the friends ranch to check the spring run off in the river. As we were turning around we saw the rancher so we stopped and chatted for a few minutes. We didn’t even get out of the F250, Dad was driving and I was riding shotgun. We were parked just so I could see lantern out the window on the driver side rear passenger seat (quad cab), I had dad roll down the window as we were chatting and fired off a couple shots out the back windows at 300mm.
- I'm assuming you've already watched W's speech from earlier today? If not -- Do. (Full video in link) https://t.co/FcPbjZCLUJ about 15 hours ago
- RT @copyconstruct: Interesting how Slack deploys code using Consul keys and Consul watches. Consul truly is a swiss army knife https://t.c… about 17 hours ago
- RT @logangreen: This is big day for Lyft. Capital G, Alphabet’s growth investment fund, is leading a $1B financing round. https://t.co/lEy… about 18 hours ago
- RT @rbtcollins: When @SlackHQ gets hacked, *so* many companies are going to have to rush around changing internal passwords. 04:16:19 PM October 18, 2017
- DNC trying their best to lose again. https://t.co/CGxq7XkL6s 01:22:51 PM October 18, 2017
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube