This lantern and wagon are in the driveway of a friends ranch so I’ve been by it countless times and often thought it was photo worthy. I would love to tell you how much I planned and prepped this shot. But, It was actually a cold spring morning with a little snow in the air, I was up in Salmon visiting my parents and we took a ride in the hills for some photo opportunities. We stopped at the friends ranch to check the spring run off in the river. As we were turning around we saw the rancher so we stopped and chatted for a few minutes. We didn’t even get out of the F250, Dad was driving and I was riding shotgun. We were parked just so I could see lantern out the window on the driver side rear passenger seat (quad cab), I had dad roll down the window as we were chatting and fired off a couple shots out the back windows at 300mm.
- To bad about that adulting thing... Star Wars was good. https://t.co/dtiA7CEajQ about 7 hours ago
- Woohoo! https://t.co/xbzW9etU9M about 14 hours ago
- Great example of @amazon shipping efficiency. They've worked hard to figure out how to cram large items like this i… https://t.co/l7lO6FIyMx about 14 hours ago
- Good movie. about 15 hours ago
- Wife dragging me to a movie today. Some random new sci-fi something or other. https://t.co/ct36ZnVper about 18 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube