This lantern and wagon are in the driveway of a friends ranch so I’ve been by it countless times and often thought it was photo worthy. I would love to tell you how much I planned and prepped this shot. But, It was actually a cold spring morning with a little snow in the air, I was up in Salmon visiting my parents and we took a ride in the hills for some photo opportunities. We stopped at the friends ranch to check the spring run off in the river. As we were turning around we saw the rancher so we stopped and chatted for a few minutes. We didn’t even get out of the F250, Dad was driving and I was riding shotgun. We were parked just so I could see lantern out the window on the driver side rear passenger seat (quad cab), I had dad roll down the window as we were chatting and fired off a couple shots out the back windows at 300mm.
- @PilotSafetyOrg @ForeFlight I looked for a new TFR last night, just saw the permanent circle around Kilauea and the… https://t.co/yho6wFVVrX 02:53:33 PM May 04, 2018 in reply to PilotSafetyOrg
- RT @rodrakic: Today @londonheathrow wins the internet. #StarWarsDay https://t.co/UCNM88Eedu 09:01:37 AM May 04, 2018
- Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. https://t.co/ahimR8Z2xT 06:54:18 AM May 04, 2018
- @scottjeide Lol, I've had enough 1991 for a while... got my @dell XPS Sputnik bios updated so it'd be on a newer… https://t.co/CM7PZjHF1k 06:53:34 AM May 04, 2018 in reply to scottjeide
- I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well. https://t.co/UPdaiJRWjG 09:47:48 PM May 03, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube