In the wide variety of things I photograph, waterfalls rank pretty high on my favorites list. I also love winter and shooting black and white winter landscapes so it doesn’t get much better than a wintry waterfall scene. We headed up to one of my favorite (and sadly one of few) waterfalls in the area, Jump Creek Falls. This place is usually too busy for my tastes as it is a popular swimming hole where folks jump off the cliff all the time, thus the name. To many people, to much trash (by out west standards, saw one beer can) to many native paintings on the rocks, recent natives…. i.e. graffiti. But add six inches of snow and it’s a great place to go.
- @PilotSafetyOrg @ForeFlight I looked for a new TFR last night, just saw the permanent circle around Kilauea and the… https://t.co/yho6wFVVrX 01:53:33 PM May 04, 2018 in reply to PilotSafetyOrg
- RT @rodrakic: Today @londonheathrow wins the internet. #StarWarsDay https://t.co/UCNM88Eedu 08:01:37 AM May 04, 2018
- Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. https://t.co/ahimR8Z2xT 05:54:18 AM May 04, 2018
- @scottjeide Lol, I've had enough 1991 for a while... got my @dell XPS Sputnik bios updated so it'd be on a newer… https://t.co/CM7PZjHF1k 05:53:34 AM May 04, 2018 in reply to scottjeide
- I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well. https://t.co/UPdaiJRWjG 08:47:48 PM May 03, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube