Been processing a few more photos from the Sawtooth Lake hike. This photo was actually from my second hike to the lake that week, when my Dad and I went up. I would really like to spend the night up there next year and do some predawn work around the lake; consider it added to the list.
- To bad about that adulting thing... Star Wars was good. https://t.co/dtiA7CEajQ about 7 hours ago
- Woohoo! https://t.co/xbzW9etU9M about 14 hours ago
- Great example of @amazon shipping efficiency. They've worked hard to figure out how to cram large items like this i… https://t.co/l7lO6FIyMx about 14 hours ago
- Good movie. about 15 hours ago
- Wife dragging me to a movie today. Some random new sci-fi something or other. https://t.co/ct36ZnVper about 18 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube