Been processing a few more photos from the Sawtooth Lake hike. This photo was actually from my second hike to the lake that week, when my Dad and I went up. I would really like to spend the night up there next year and do some predawn work around the lake; consider it added to the list.
- RT @fusionaddict: Marvel: 'Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history' @levarburton: https://t.co/qKK3ke3IVB about 4 hours ago
- @maggieKTVB7 @KTVB Ok, I'll give ya that. But another color debate? Have we not completely covered that people perc… https://t.co/g8caNCPTg1 about 5 hours ago in reply to maggieKTVB7
- Slow news day @KTVB https://t.co/pPI0davelX about 6 hours ago
- And I thought nothing could make me less optimistic about Twitter's future..... https://t.co/wPC6l1AkqP about 15 hours ago
- RT @AirFacts: “I’ve been a student pilot for 33 years.” https://t.co/5V7ZtwcuiZ 07:12:12 AM March 21, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube