Been processing a few more photos from the Sawtooth Lake hike. This photo was actually from my second hike to the lake that week, when my Dad and I went up. I would really like to spend the night up there next year and do some predawn work around the lake; consider it added to the list.
- @PilotSafetyOrg @ForeFlight I looked for a new TFR last night, just saw the permanent circle around Kilauea and the… https://t.co/yho6wFVVrX 02:53:33 PM May 04, 2018 in reply to PilotSafetyOrg
- RT @rodrakic: Today @londonheathrow wins the internet. #StarWarsDay https://t.co/UCNM88Eedu 09:01:37 AM May 04, 2018
- Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. https://t.co/ahimR8Z2xT 06:54:18 AM May 04, 2018
- @scottjeide Lol, I've had enough 1991 for a while... got my @dell XPS Sputnik bios updated so it'd be on a newer… https://t.co/CM7PZjHF1k 06:53:34 AM May 04, 2018 in reply to scottjeide
- I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well. https://t.co/UPdaiJRWjG 09:47:48 PM May 03, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube