In the wide variety of things I photograph, waterfalls rank pretty high on my favorites list. I also love winter and shooting black and white winter landscapes so it doesn’t get much better than a wintry waterfall scene. We headed up to one of my favorite (and sadly one of few) waterfalls in the area, Jump Creek Falls. This place is usually too busy for my tastes as it is a popular swimming hole where folks jump off the cliff all the time, thus the name. To many people, to much trash (by out west standards, saw one beer can) to many native paintings on the rocks, recent natives…. i.e. graffiti. But add six inches of snow and it’s a great place to go.
- RT @fusionaddict: Marvel: 'Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history' @levarburton: https://t.co/qKK3ke3IVB about 4 hours ago
- @maggieKTVB7 @KTVB Ok, I'll give ya that. But another color debate? Have we not completely covered that people perc… https://t.co/g8caNCPTg1 about 5 hours ago in reply to maggieKTVB7
- Slow news day @KTVB https://t.co/pPI0davelX about 5 hours ago
- And I thought nothing could make me less optimistic about Twitter's future..... https://t.co/wPC6l1AkqP about 15 hours ago
- RT @AirFacts: “I’ve been a student pilot for 33 years.” https://t.co/5V7ZtwcuiZ 07:12:12 AM March 21, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube