We were in Stanley for several days, it was pretty tough to come back. And now that I’m back it seems I’ve got several large projects that I’m starting. hmm…. Had a great time in Stanley, took a bunch of photos, still haven’t processed most of them but I will in the next few days. I’ve got a lot going on right now with the projects… I’ll have more on all the projects later, but you’ll see the results of some work here, soon… Some changes will be coming to the site, all for the better and changes will be coming to my photograpy…. soon. I really don’t have a reason to post, as I’m not saying anything about the projects yet, and I’ve been gone so much that I don’t have much to say… but I thought I’d drop by say hi. just because I can.
- I'm assuming you've already watched W's speech from earlier today? If not -- Do. (Full video in link) https://t.co/FcPbjZCLUJ about 15 hours ago
- RT @copyconstruct: Interesting how Slack deploys code using Consul keys and Consul watches. Consul truly is a swiss army knife https://t.c… about 17 hours ago
- RT @logangreen: This is big day for Lyft. Capital G, Alphabet’s growth investment fund, is leading a $1B financing round. https://t.co/lEy… about 18 hours ago
- RT @rbtcollins: When @SlackHQ gets hacked, *so* many companies are going to have to rush around changing internal passwords. 04:16:19 PM October 18, 2017
- DNC trying their best to lose again. https://t.co/CGxq7XkL6s 01:22:51 PM October 18, 2017
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube