We were in Stanley for several days, it was pretty tough to come back. And now that I’m back it seems I’ve got several large projects that I’m starting. hmm…. Had a great time in Stanley, took a bunch of photos, still haven’t processed most of them but I will in the next few days. I’ve got a lot going on right now with the projects… I’ll have more on all the projects later, but you’ll see the results of some work here, soon… Some changes will be coming to the site, all for the better and changes will be coming to my photograpy…. soon. I really don’t have a reason to post, as I’m not saying anything about the projects yet, and I’ve been gone so much that I don’t have much to say… but I thought I’d drop by say hi. just because I can.
- @PilotSafetyOrg @ForeFlight I looked for a new TFR last night, just saw the permanent circle around Kilauea and the… https://t.co/yho6wFVVrX 02:53:33 PM May 04, 2018 in reply to PilotSafetyOrg
- RT @rodrakic: Today @londonheathrow wins the internet. #StarWarsDay https://t.co/UCNM88Eedu 09:01:37 AM May 04, 2018
- Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. https://t.co/ahimR8Z2xT 06:54:18 AM May 04, 2018
- @scottjeide Lol, I've had enough 1991 for a while... got my @dell XPS Sputnik bios updated so it'd be on a newer… https://t.co/CM7PZjHF1k 06:53:34 AM May 04, 2018 in reply to scottjeide
- I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well. https://t.co/UPdaiJRWjG 09:47:48 PM May 03, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube