We were in Stanley for several days, it was pretty tough to come back. And now that I’m back it seems I’ve got several large projects that I’m starting. hmm…. Had a great time in Stanley, took a bunch of photos, still haven’t processed most of them but I will in the next few days. I’ve got a lot going on right now with the projects… I’ll have more on all the projects later, but you’ll see the results of some work here, soon… Some changes will be coming to the site, all for the better and changes will be coming to my photograpy…. soon. I really don’t have a reason to post, as I’m not saying anything about the projects yet, and I’ve been gone so much that I don’t have much to say… but I thought I’d drop by say hi. just because I can.
- RT @fusionaddict: Marvel: 'Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history' @levarburton: https://t.co/qKK3ke3IVB about 4 hours ago
- @maggieKTVB7 @KTVB Ok, I'll give ya that. But another color debate? Have we not completely covered that people perc… https://t.co/g8caNCPTg1 about 5 hours ago in reply to maggieKTVB7
- Slow news day @KTVB https://t.co/pPI0davelX about 5 hours ago
- And I thought nothing could make me less optimistic about Twitter's future..... https://t.co/wPC6l1AkqP about 15 hours ago
- RT @AirFacts: “I’ve been a student pilot for 33 years.” https://t.co/5V7ZtwcuiZ 07:12:12 AM March 21, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube