We were in Stanley for several days, it was pretty tough to come back. And now that I’m back it seems I’ve got several large projects that I’m starting. hmm…. Had a great time in Stanley, took a bunch of photos, still haven’t processed most of them but I will in the next few days. I’ve got a lot going on right now with the projects… I’ll have more on all the projects later, but you’ll see the results of some work here, soon… Some changes will be coming to the site, all for the better and changes will be coming to my photograpy…. soon. I really don’t have a reason to post, as I’m not saying anything about the projects yet, and I’ve been gone so much that I don’t have much to say… but I thought I’d drop by say hi. just because I can.
- To bad about that adulting thing... Star Wars was good. https://t.co/dtiA7CEajQ about 7 hours ago
- Woohoo! https://t.co/xbzW9etU9M about 14 hours ago
- Great example of @amazon shipping efficiency. They've worked hard to figure out how to cram large items like this i… https://t.co/l7lO6FIyMx about 14 hours ago
- Good movie. about 15 hours ago
- Wife dragging me to a movie today. Some random new sci-fi something or other. https://t.co/ct36ZnVper about 18 hours ago
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube