We’ve got some great news. We’ve been looking for a dog and found out via my dad, some friends of ours have a litter of Border Collies. We’re getting one!!! Jasper Wallace Palmer was born on Nov 29, 2008 in Lemhi County Idaho. That happens to be Joy (my wife) and I’s wedding anniversary 🙂 Jasper is red purebred border collie and comes from a line of great cattle working dogs only a couple generations removed from Scotland. It’ll be a few weeks till we get him home, we can’t wait!
- RT @ScottMonty: If you want to see what America would be like if it ditched net neutrality, just look at Portugal. https://t.co/hkBayeiro4 about 5 hours ago
- RT @irenetrampoline: NLP analysis of Net Neutrality comments. After using semantic parsing to find bots, 99% of organic comments were anti-… about 17 hours ago
- Some post-turkey engineering. @ Nampa, Idaho https://t.co/VdO2lVJJoy about 23 hours ago
- Wife: hey google, set a turkey timer for 1 hour. @google home: starting timer called turkey. * indeterminate amoun… https://t.co/fCbDLyItqv 10:44:54 AM November 23, 2017
- RT @ISPeasternIdaho: Today is one of the busiest travel days of the year. ISP will be out in force monitoring the flow of traffic and ensu… 09:51:23 AM November 23, 2017
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube