We’ve got some great news. We’ve been looking for a dog and found out via my dad, some friends of ours have a litter of Border Collies. We’re getting one!!! Jasper Wallace Palmer was born on Nov 29, 2008 in Lemhi County Idaho. That happens to be Joy (my wife) and I’s wedding anniversary 🙂 Jasper is red purebred border collie and comes from a line of great cattle working dogs only a couple generations removed from Scotland. It’ll be a few weeks till we get him home, we can’t wait!
- #boise https://t.co/s5nkXvDwwz about 10 hours ago
- @NWSBoise Good timing about 12 hours ago in reply to NWSBoise
- Not a great day for @ubnt but I think this is an overreaction and could be an entry opportunity for the long run. E… https://t.co/8MHWG5PdfW 04:27:38 PM February 20, 2018
- The best superhero movie I've seen. One of the best action movies I've ever seen. Go see it. #BlackPanther https://t.co/iZZuKS1Z8q 02:59:32 PM February 19, 2018
- Idaho is the whitest place I've ever lived... The theater I'm in right now is the least white I've seen since I liv… https://t.co/PhO5GXd8wI 12:02:23 PM February 19, 2018
Tagsacre feet american falls dam art boise border collie christmas city cortana creole dog fedora github Ham Radio hawk home automation idaho jabber jasper lake lemhi linux long exposure microsoft mountain night onewire photo Photography puppy Python recipe redis salmon idaho sawtooth screenshot seasoning server snow stanley teton dam waterfall WeatherAlerts winter wood youtube